MarkLogic Database for Ontologies
Insurance agent fraud
ACFE Fraud Examiners Manual
Auto insurance glossary
Recommended by a colleague.
The core idea is to maximize customer value while minimizing waste. Simply, lean means creating more value for customers with fewer resources.
The five-step thought process for guiding the implementation of lean techniques is easy to remember, but not always easy to achieve:
1. Specify value from the standpoint of the end customer by product family.
2. Identify all the steps in the value stream for each product family, eliminating whenever possible those steps that do not create value.
3. Make the value-creating steps occur in tight sequence so the product will flow smoothly toward the customer.
4. As flow is introduced, let customers pull value from the next upstream activity.
5. As value is specified, value streams are identified, wasted steps are removed, and flow and pull are introduced, begin the process again and continue it until a state of perfection is reached in which perfect value is created with no waste.
SAFe is the world’s leading framework for scaling Agile across the enterprise.
For more information read: https://www.scaledagile.com/enterprise-solutions/what-is-safe/
Check the diagrams on home page
1. Essential SAFe
2. Large Solution SAFe
3. Portfolio SAFe
4. Full SAFe