Wrong Practices observed:
1. Bringing system down and applying patches. (There is no guarantee that team can complete apply fixes/changes in given time. Also tough to roll back if something goes wrong)
2. Applying patches/fixes without informing management/customers
3. Not taking file/database backup before applying patches/fixes.
4. Not doing enough testing before releasing fixes/patches
5. Manually pushing changes by hand and updating Prod data whenever they wish
6. Doing restarts during business hours
7. Not following deployment patterns.
Respect and work properly with production systems.